Woman Makes Fun of Asians while Driving

Mr Ahn posted on Facebook about the incident, writing that “this lady started the racial harassment while threatening me on the road only because I wasn't driving fast enough for her...I was driving at the posted speed limit of 35mph but she wanted me to move out of her way cause she was speeding”.

James Ahn, a Korean-American member of the Air Force Reserve, was driving earlier this month when an unidentified woman in another car was caught on video pulling her eyes back and saying, “This is not your fucking country.” 

Police cited the First Amendment in declining to take action against the woman.

The woman was driving in Fremont, California, when she launched a verbal attack on James Ahn, yelling at him: “Go back to China, get out of my country”.